Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Yellow Cab

Restaurant: Yellow Cab
Branch: Banilad Town Center(BTC) Banilad Cebu City
Food: Pizza
Restaurant Type: Fastfood
Mode of Payment: Cash



August 21, 2009. Before going home after partying at Formo's 4th Anniversary Celebration, we headed at Yellow Cab to mnch on some midnight snacks! Ron, Anthony, Pao and I ordered our Fave Manhattan Meat Lover's Pizza(545php for a Large Pizza) and Yellow Cab Strawberry Ice Cream(price: 95php)!


Carnivore as I am, I just love Manhattan Meat Lovers! All my fave pizza toppings on one pizza: Ham, pepperoni, Italiand Sausage, ground beef, salami and bacon! Good luck to my TriGlycerides! hihihi


We were craving for something cold so we ordered the strawberry ice cream, and of course considering the tin can, we didn't hesitate buying one! LOL. The ice cream tasted like the strawberry in those 3-in-1 ice cream sold for 99. hehehe



My Kapigouts that night!

1 comments:

Toni B. said...

I think the ice cream is a little overpriced - 95 for one pint and the quality isn't even great... maybe it almost passes - good....but 95???

Cmon. You gotta be better than that, YC....

FOR MY BLOGS ON THE CAB, VISIT YUMMY-CEBU.COM!!! ]
ROCK ON!!!

Post a Comment