Sunday, October 4, 2009

Singapore Special: Kopitiam

Restaurant: Kopitiam Foodcourt
Branch: 2nd Basement Vivo City Singapore
Food: Mixed ethnic (Singaporean, Japanese, American, etc)
Restaurant Type: Fastfood
Mode of Payment: Cash

Before heading to Sentosa, Neil and I decided to eat at Kopitiam while waiting for Kaye and her friend. This was my 4th time to dine here and I just love their noodles and Ice Kachang.

I ordered the chicken noodles (Price: 5.90SGD/203.55php) which I took joy in devouring.



For dessert, I had Choco Ice Kachang (Price: 2.50SGD/86.25php). Finely shaved ice with chocolate milk and sprinkled with chocolate powder. Yum!



1 comments:

Toni B. said...

Wow, what a session... I'm really jealous of you guys... :p...

Visit my food blogs at yummy-cebu.com!!!!!

Post a Comment