Sunday, September 20, 2009

Harbour City Dimsum

Restaurant: Harbour City Dimsum
Branch: Ground Level SM City Cebu
Restaurant Type: Fastfood
Food: Chinese Dimsum
Mode of Payment: Cash/Card


After Sunday bowling session with my family and friends, we chowed on some dimsum as requested by my nephew Lenard. Cebuanos just love MSG! Harbour City has been loved by Cebuanos as far as I can remember. My brother Reymond just adores Harbour City, as well as his son CJ. Though service is a bit slow and dawdling, Cebuanos still are fond of the MSG filled Dimsum dishes!

We always start our Harbour City meal with Steamed Rice (Price: 60php). My Favorite Empress Roll (Siomai Rolls wrapped in Cabbage, Price: 60php ) dipped in ginger sauce just makes you crave for another serving. My brother Edd's siomai pick is the bacon rolls(Price: 60php). As for the kids, they love Quail's Egg Siomai (Price: 60php).


Fried dished like Shrimp balls, crab pincers and spring rolls (Price: 60php per serving) are also a big hit amongst our family members.

Growing up in a family that uses MSG in the kitchen, Harbour City food is just nostalgic. Though our family has now been avoiding using and eating at restaurants that uses MSG, we still would agree to dine at Harbour City Dimsum once in a while. heheheehe.



1 comments:

J-me Pikman said...

Yum!!!

Visit yummy-cebu.com for my food blogs

Post a Comment