Friday, February 19, 2010

What's New @ Krispy Kremes!

Who doesn't love the fresh sweet doughnuts Krispy Kreme offers! My neice and nephews were in for a surprise as I bought them 20 cute and sweet mini doughnuts. 20 assorted mini Krispy Kremes for 290php! Kids just love 'em!



Visited the SM Mall of Asia(MOA) branch 2 hours before my flight back to Cebu to get the pasalubong for my family. ALso bought 2 dozen pack of doughnuts(1 dozen honey glazed and 1 dozen assorted doughnuts) for 590php.

The limited edition milk choco Hersheys Kiss Krispy Kreme got my attention! Yum!
Also tried out their Mocha chiller priced at 120php for the medium size. Too sweet for me. : (

1 comments:

Toni B. said...

Hmmm, wish there were Krispy kreme here.... hehehe.. Well, for my post on gonuts donuts, visit, yummy-cebu.com

Post a Comment