Saturday, February 13, 2010

Dites les Valentines avec des bonbons !

Vanille Cafe and Patisserie
2nd level The Terraces Ayala Cebu
Food:French food, Desserts and Pastries
Mode of Payment: Cash/ Card

(Sorry bout the picture quality, used my iphone to take the pics)

Happy Valentines Day! Say it with sweet treats from Vanille!

Limited Edition heart Macarons are sold for 210php for a pack of 8!




And new truffle flavors! wootwoot! Champagne and Raspberry Truffles. Raspberry truffles are made of dark chocolate truffles with raspberry puree in dark chocolate. And Champagne Truffles are made of dark chocolate truffles with champagne sprinkled with pink sugar powder. Yum! More delicious reasons to go back to Vanille!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am a student of the Ateneo de Manila University, but I'm really from Cebu. In fact, I graduated from Sacred Heart School - Jesuit (aka Sacred Heart School for Boys). I'm doing this paper on bloggers for my Socio/Anthropology class. And since I'm going to be in Cebu this weekend, I was wondering if you were up for the interview. I would appreciate your most speedy reply since the weekend is fast approaching and well-planned meet-ups run way smoother, don't you think?

I am sorry for the not-very-professional tone. I just thought it was better to sound friendly.

Sincerely,
Vincent Ong
sa21fieldpaper@yahoo.com

Andrew "Doyzkie" Buenaviaje said...

hey dude! sent u message on multiply.

Toni B. said...

Man, I could really go for some truffles - if you'd like some blogs on truffle chocolates, visit my blog at yummy-cebu.com!!!!

kendi said...

received a pack of these a day before Valentine's. i was so glaaaaadddd! but then, though the heart-shaped macarons sort of promised something strawberry-ish, it was chocolate. oh well, i wish to try the ones from Bizu next time, more flavors and bigger macarons. :)

Post a Comment