Sunday, April 18, 2010

Summer Cooler Quickies!

The hot summer heat makes you wanna scream for some cold sweet icy desserts! Here are some of my personal fave summer cooler treats!


CHERRY'S HAWAIIAN SHAVE ICE. A new stall in Parkmall Mandaue serving these sweet yummy ice treat had made me coming back again and again. Yeah yeah, its just ice but I loved ice scramble during my elementary days so Hawaiian shaved ice is a nostalgia since its the closest thing to ice scramble. hehehe. Cherry's Hawaiian Shave Ice is sold at 55php for the small serving which can be shared by 2-3 persons and 75php for the big serving. Too many flavors to mention but I love Strawberry, Spearmint and orange!


My nephews and niece love Cherry's Hawaiian Shave Ice too!


GELATISSIMO! I love Gelatissimo and I am addicted to their lemon cheesecake! Lemon Cheesecake's tangy and citrus coolness is just heaven and bits of cheezy crumbs makes it even better! Gelatissimo's Single cup is sold at 95php!

Gelatissimo's little bambinos! These hand made ice cream masterpieces are cute and kids just love them, it's a little bit pricey though being sold at 400php for a dozen bambinos, but its fun and delish! Gelatissimo branches at SM City Cebu and Ayala Center Cebu.



Frizberry Strawberry Frozen Yogurt with triple fruit toppings! I love frozen yogurt and Frizberry just satisfies my cravings for the frozen treat! Large Strawberry Frozen Yogurt with triple fruit toppings is priced at 145php. Frizberry Yogurt is located at 2nd level SM City Cebu near Salon De Rose.


ASIAN PALM'S YIN YANG BROWNIE! Soft and moist white and brown chocolate warm brownie topped with vanilla ice cream. Asian Palm Restaurant is located at The Gallery Mabolo Cebu.


QUICKLY! I just love Taro Ice (Iced Taro served with nata or sago/tapioca)and Choco Loco (Iced Taro with special chocolate syrup served with Nata or sago/tapioca) from Quickly! Priced at 55php and 60php respectively, these sweet cold drinks is a thirst quencher when strolling SM City Cebu. Branches at SM City Cebu are at the Lower Ground Floor SM near SM Supermaket and 2nd Level SM City Cebu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment